INTERN AND DOCENT, October 2008 to July 2009
- Researched support and donation models across national museums as well as federal, public, and private grants.
- Drafted touring scripts for volunteer docents, designed postcards and promotional bookmarks for programs and events.
- Worked with the Curator of Education to plan, budget, promote, and create lessons for inaugural summer camp.
- Led teaching during the first two-week summer camp session to train volunteers to lead future sessions.
- Guided visitors on reserved and walk-in museum, sculpture garden, and building tours in English and Spanish.
- Received letters of appreciation from guests for facilitating learning experiences and touring.
Museum photo found at www.fiusm.com