- Curated Hap•pen•stance, a seasonal performance and fundraising program series, and increased fundraising revenue by 150% and visitor attendance by 300%.
- Founded F1 5×3 artist interview video series. Conceptualized series and designed interview questions, videography style, and video structure.
- Interviewed, video-recorded, and distributed across social media channels the first five F1 5×3 series videos.
- Curated and assisted with curating exhibitions for gallery’s Project Space dedicated to exhibiting current MFA students.
- Founded, maintained, and populated gallery’s Instagram profile, seefigureone. Maintained social media accounts on both Facebook and Twitter as well as www.figureone.org.
- Marketed current and upcoming exhibitions and events across local media channels and outlets, including writing press releases and coordinating with press contacts.
- Collected data on exhibition attendance rates to project estimated future visitors and plan accordingly.
- Assisted with gallery operations and planning for exhibitions and programming.
- Recruited, trained, and managed gallery employees and volunteers.
Gallery photo by me.