DIRECTOR + CURATOR, May 2012 to May 2013
- Organized, curated, and promoted the seasonal performance series in Bloomington, IL, including contacting performers, securing performance space, designing promotional flyers, managing its Facebook group, and creating social media event invitations for performances.
- Managed a dedicated volunteer staff of four who set up audio and visual equipment at each performance, assisted with promotional flyer design and distribution, and collected donations at the door.
- Curated and launched Word Bombing Installation series, a small live event to bring performances to a live street audience as part of the 2013 Area Artists Showcase and Sale in Bloomington, IL.
- Initially doubled and later tripled original audience attendance throughout tenure as director and curator, beginning with 63 attendees at Word Bombing Vol. 4 in August 2012 and ending with 95 attendees by Word Bombing Vol. 7 in May 2013.
- Set up website to promote performances, archive past events, and allow performers to submit work for consideration in future volumes.